Saturday, April 7, 2012

Best Buy:Optimum Nutrition 100% Gold Standard Casein Protein Vanilla 4Lb


List Price : $74.99 Price : $59.63
Optimum Nutrition 100% Gold Standard Casein Protein Vanilla 4Lb



Product Description

Dietary Supplement. 58 Servings. Naturally and artificially flavored. Contains Aminogen. Slow-digesting, anti-catabolic micellar casein. Over 9 grams of BCAAs, glutamine & glutamine precursors. 3 Grams of carbohydrates. Provides 23 g of protein per serving! ON 100% Casein Protein: Sometimes slower is better - especially when it comes to the rate of protein digestion. While rapid protein absorption is desirable immediately before or after exercise, delayed release is probably more beneficial throughout the remainder of the day. Casein proteins are pH sensitive and gel in the acidic environment of the stomach. As a result, it can take more than twice as long for caseins to be broken-down into their amino acid subcomponents than whey and other proteins. Because of these unique time-released qualities, caseins are aptly described as being anti-catabolic, or muscle-protecting, proteins. Contents sold by weight, not volume. Some settling may occur during shipping. Serving scoop included, but may settle to the bottom during shipping. (These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.)


  • Time release proteins, throughout the day
  • 24 g of Highly Anti-Catabolic MICELLAR CASEIN
  • 10 g of BCAAs, Glutamine, and Glutamine Precursors per Scoop
  • AMINOGEN Enhanced


Optimum Nutrition 100% Gold Standard Casein Protein Vanilla 4Lb Reviews


Optimum Nutrition 100% Gold Standard Casein Protein Vanilla 4Lb Reviews


Amazon.com
Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review
5 Reviews
5 star:
 (4)
4 star:
 (1)
3 star:    (0)
2 star:    (0)
1 star:    (0)
 
 
 

4 of 4 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Gold Standard Casein Protein, January 28, 2008
This stuff is awesome. I take it at night before I go to bed, when I wake up I am never hungery and my muscles feel good. I take Whey gold standard after exercise and this in the evening, I have made gains since starting this product. The vanilla flavor is alright but I got tierd of it quickly, perhaps the chocolate flavor would have been a better choice.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


2 of 2 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Yummo, Yummo, January 31, 2008
By 
Tanya (New York State........ for now) - See all my reviews
The vanilla flavored casein is excellent. It tastes just like a vanilla milkshake! I never noticed any aftertaste. I would definately recommend the vanilla to anyone, especially low carber's.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


5.0 out of 5 stars Very Thick but tasty!, March 21, 2009
By 
Sharad Reddy "sharadov" (Los Angeles,CA,USA) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)   
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
Very thick and filling, you need not mix anything with this.
Quality of the gold standard products is very high.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


Share your thoughts with other customers:
  See all 5 customer reviews...

No comments:

Post a Comment