Sunday, March 18, 2012

Best Buy:Optimum Nutrition 100% Casein Protein, Cookies and Cream, 2 Pound


List Price : $44.99 Price : $24.49
Optimum Nutrition 100% Casein Protein, Cookies and Cream, 2 Pound



Product Description

Optimum Nutrition 100% Casein, Cookies and Cream 2 lb (909 g)


  • Promotes rapid protein absorption, desirable immediately before or after exercise
  • Facilitates delayed release, that is more beneficial throughout the remainder of the day
  • Unique time-released qualities, make it an anti-catabolic or muscle-protecting proteins
  • 24 g of highly anti-catabolic micellar casein
  • 10 G Of BCAAs, glutamine, and glutamine precursors per scoop


Optimum Nutrition 100% Casein Protein, Cookies and Cream, 2 Pound Reviews


Optimum Nutrition 100% Casein Protein, Cookies and Cream, 2 Pound Reviews


Amazon.com
Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review
3 Reviews
5 star:
 (2)
4 star:
 (1)
3 star:    (0)
2 star:    (0)
1 star:    (0)
 
 
 

4 of 5 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Dissolves well, tasty, though this is an overpriced source, February 1, 2011
By 
J. S. Carr (Michigan USA) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)   
This review is from: Optimum Nutrition 100% Casein Protein, Cookies and Cream, 2 Pound (Health and Beauty)
I'm not going to dock a star for the price from this source since the rating is supposed to be of the product, not the seller, but I want to note that first (I did not buy from this source). Your helpful link for that is here: Optimum Nutrition 100% Casein Protein, Chocolate Supreme 2 Pound

Powder dissolves pretty well in cold water. It's significantly thicker in milk than water (I think it makes a bigger difference than it does for whey, or maybe it's the cookies)

By the by, aspartame is a methyl ester of Aspartic Acid and a source of Aspartic Acid but this does NOT have aspartame in it!

Here is the "Typical Amino Acid Profile (milligrams per serving)" from the label

Essential Amino Acids (EAAs)
----------------------------
Tryptophan, 292
Valine, 1609
Threonine,... Read more
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
4.0 out of 5 stars Not Bad, October 12, 2011
By 
Im Aimee "Im Aimee" (Sarasota, FL United States) - See all my reviews
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: Optimum Nutrition 100% Casein Protein, Cookies and Cream, 2 Pound (Health and Beauty)
This product tastes pretty good and mixes well (especially in a blender). So no complaints. I would recommend this product.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


5.0 out of 5 stars Optimum Nutrition 100% Casein Protein, March 2, 2012
By 
D "D" (LEXINGTON PARK, MARYLAND, US) - See all my reviews
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: Optimum Nutrition 100% Casein Protein, Cookies and Cream, 2 Pound (Health and Beauty)
This the best Casein on the market. I has the all key ingredient, Micellar Casein for slow digestive protein. I've had the Vanilla and decided to give the Cookies and Cream a try. I happy to say, it didn't disappoint. I won't even consider another product. I get everything that I need and see outstanding muscle growth.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


Share your thoughts with other customers:
  See all 3 customer reviews...

No comments:

Post a Comment